Nintendo E3 2017 Presentation kicked off at 9 AM PT.
In case you missed the show, here’s a breakdown of some of the biggest highlights from the Nintendo E3 2017 Presentation!
Nintendo kicks off their presentation with an ad for some great games for Nintendo Switch, including Arms, Rocket Leauge, Fifa18 and Splatoon 2!
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 trailer shown. Available this holiday 2017
- First look at Kirby coming in 2018
- Pokken Tournament Deluxe gameplay shown. GameFreak Announces a new mainline Pokemon RPG for the Nintendo Switch! Release Date TBA
- Metroid Prime 4 Now in development.
- First look at Yoshi for Nintendo Switch! Coming 2018
- Fire Emblem Warriors coming from Koei Tecmo games. Release date TBA
- Nintendo Switch Edition of Skyrim will include The Legend Of Zelda elements, such as the Master Sword.
- The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Master Trials packs shown. Available June 30
- The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Champions Ballad packs shown.Available Holiday 2017
- Gameplay Trailer showed for Mario vs Rabbids Kingdom Battle by Ubisoft. Available August 29, 2017
- Rocket League coming to Nintendo Switch with exclusive customizations. Complete with cross network support and Mario and Luigi hats and exclusive cars. Coming Holiday 2017
- Super Mario Odyssey gameplay shown. Some pretty cool elements were shown off here. Looks like Mario can Possess people now. Available October 27, 2017
In true Nintendo style, the entire presentation was only about 25 minutes long. For more from Nintendo all this week at E3 you can visit e3.nintendo.com and check out the Nintendo Treehouse live and even more great content. I have to say, a new Mainline Pokemon game for consoles was a huge surprise, and then, of course, there’s METROID 4! WHAT?
What’s your biggest surprise, impressed or not? Let us know below!